Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Comcast Basic Phone Service



Comcast Basic Phone Service

Verizon Phone Service) to $170 a month for FiOS TV with the basic programing . Comcast wants to raise my _current_rate_ UP to $60 for analog cable service . Comcast's uptime and QoS in my area isn't terrible, but it isn't that good either. By comparison, my DSL service has been down once in a year's time and . I dumped Comcast HSI when they took over Adelphia and I'll dump the TV too. . I dumped Comcast HSI when they took over Adelphia and I'll dump the TV too. . It's Comcast TV Rate Hike Season, Again - Comcast raising rates .


Comcast's basic cable subscribers fell. `The cable industry is now taking . while digital-phone-service sales doubled to $573 million. . Comcast rose $1.76, or 8.6 percent, to $22.31 at 4 p.m. New York time in . Bloomberg.com Technology

comcast basic phone service

No comments: