Sunday, February 17, 2008

Comcast Basic Cable Service



Comcast Basic Cable Service

. cable on my TV from Comcast basic to WOW digital. I am paying $3 a month less that I was paying for the comcast package . They don't care about providing better service than their competitors. so all we're stuck with is CRAP. Comcast is . internet and upon contacting them, I'm told I can get cable internet for $54.99 / month including basic cable TV as well . Yeah, Comcast is horrible. After MediaOne was lost to Comcast's crap, I was looking for ANYTHING to escape. I tried . I've been with Earthlink for about 4 months and am neither happy nor willing to give the service up. If I get rid of it . I am on the south side of Chicago and have had service limitations based on my location for a long time now. For about 2 . Then WOW appeared out of nowhere. Great! A very nice alternative to Comcast. Superb upload and download speed. True 1500/768 . Soonafter, I contacted Earthlink, who said they could service me. Their databases, as well as their line tests suggested . broadband help #187 Forums #187


Current TV Community Feedback Discussion Thread Current . . 000 Comcast customers to approximately 8 million customers in the cable operator’s digital cable service area. It also . on Comcast basic digital - so if you have digital, we are on channel 107. Hi Eric. We are now on Comcast basic digital . 000 Comcast customers to approximately 8 million customers in the cable operator’s digital cable service area. It also . Current TV, the youth-oriented cable network that Gore launched last August, has been picked up by Comcast for its . the youth-oriented cable network that Gore launched last August, has been picked up by Comcast for its digital tier, and . I call Comcast, they say that if I cancel Digital Extra then I won't get "Current TV." When I check the Comcast website . Do you want me to try cancelling "Digital Extra" in case the Comcast service people and their website are both wrong?   . When I check the Comcast website for my zipcode, it indicates that if I cancel Digital Extra then I won't get "Current .

comcast basic cable service

No comments: