Sunday, February 3, 2008

Comcast Maryland Phone Number



Comcast Maryland Phone Number

. and couple of others.), a CSR called my home phone (phone number on account ) saying that i have requested comcast HSI . but the CSR's keep saying that the product is different so they cannot lower their price. I am in Maryland. Please PM me . Enjoy the savings at Comcast! Hurry! In order to redeem your rebate you will need to sign up for new Comcast Cable . I called the comcast CSR today for my parents about adjusting their HSI rate (they're currently paying full price with . I need some help. I signed up with Comcast 19.99 a month for next 6 months,$75 MIR and free modem promo. But they . Even though Staples sent me an email stating that my order was canceled because "Comcast has declined your request for . I am trying to help my best friend save some money on her comcast bill. it seems really high. They charge her $59.99 . Did you guys try going to your local Comcast office branch to see what they say?. Thats a bigger hassle than paying off . 138


Rip Off ReportComcast Cable Comcast did not show up at my home for a scheduled . Company. Comcast Cable. Address:. 4391 Dale Blvd.,. Woodbridge Virginia 22191. U.S.A. Phone Number:. Fax: Comcast cable . It's obvious that this company doesn't want my business that badly!. Amanda - Silver Spring, Maryland. U.S.A. Rebuttal . I didn't make it to the phone in time and they cancelled the appointment. I called the number given on the voice message . Comcast Cable Comcast did not show up at my home for a scheduled appointment. Maybe he was sleeping in a chair at . I waited for the phone company to come and turn on my phone for 4 days in a row. Never showed up until I practically . Comcast Cable Comcast did not show up at my home for a scheduled appointment. Maybe he was sleeping in a chair at . Comcast is inconsiderate and rude. I'm so disgusted with Comcast cable. They continue to raise rates and have nothing . Comcast No-shows. I too have scheduled appointments for Comcast technicians to install cable for me--three times. And .

comcast maryland phone number

No comments: